Siamo qui per migliorare le cose
Se intendi rimanere in attività, devi basare le tue operazioni su impegni a lungo termine. ENRX offre prodotti e sistemi per il riscaldo, la ricarica e l’alimentazione per la produzione e il trasporto industriale eco-compatibili per via aerea, stradale e ferroviaria. Di conseguenza, prendiamo sul serio le nostre responsabilità ambientali, sociali e di governance (ESG).
Riscaldo a induzione:
Produzione pulita e verde
- Incredibilmente veloce
Ricarica e alimentazione wireless
Produzione e mobilità pulita e verde
- Affidabile in ambienti gravosi
I nostri valori
I nostri valori incarnano al meglio lo spirito e l’energia di ENRX. Ci aiutano a definire la direzione e guidano le nostre decisioni.
Essere rispettosi significa trattare le persone con rispetto e agire sempre con integrità. Diamo il buon esempio e ci prendiamo cura dei clienti, dei colleghi e dell’ambiente.
Essere cooperativi significa condividere risorse, know-how e soluzioni all’interno di ENRX per soddisfare i nostri clienti ovunque si trovino.
Essere affidabili significa assumersi la responsabilità. Non ci tiriamo mai indietro per mantenere le nostre promesse e impariamo dai nostri errori.
Essere appassionati significa avere un ardente interesse per quello che facciamo. Significa essere aperti a nuove idee e sviluppare costantemente soluzioni innovative per supportare i nostri clienti e colleghe e colleghi.
Quattro aree di interesse (ONU)
I 17 obiettivi di sviluppo sostenibile delle Nazioni Unite affrontano le sfide globali che il mondo sta affrontando. Sebbene siano tutti interconnessi, ENRX ha scelto di concentrarsi su quattro che riteniamo siano i più rilevanti per la nostra azienda e per i segmenti di business in cui operiamo.
GOAL 8: DECENT WORK AND ECONOMIC GROWTH
We ensure equal rights and opportunities for all our employees. ENRX bans all forms of discrimination on grounds of ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion or disability.
GOAL 9: INDUSTRY, INNOVATION AND INFRASTRUCTURE
ENRX is always at the forefront of technological development and have unrivalled expertise and experience with induction heating wireless inductive charging and contactless power supply. We are constantly working on innovative application development.
GOAL 12: RESPONSIBLE CONSUMPTION AND PRODUCTION
Our technology is eco-friendly, and our products contribute to high energy efficiency, minimal pollution and rational production for our customers.
GOAL 13: CLIMATE ACTION
Our technology replaces polluting heating methods such as gas flames or furnaces with an eco-friendly alternative. ENRX brings the benefits of induction technology, inductive wireless charging and power transfer to manufacturing and service companies all over the world.
Un business integrato (ESG)
In sostanza, aderire a un framework ESG significa rendere la tua attività a prova di futuro. Le aziende che ne hanno fatto una priorità hanno gli strumenti per affrontare le sfide drammatiche che di volta in volta ci vengono lanciate. ENRX si impegna a integrare le nostre responsabilità ambientali, sociali e di governance societario nelle nostre decisioni e operazioni aziendali.
CEO, Bjørn Eldar Petersen
Code of conduct
In ENRX we have zero tolerance for illegal or unethical behaviour. We act and behave with integrity and will always strive to live up to our company values.
CEO, Bjørn Eldar Petersen
- 2.8 % Annual Absentee Rate
- 6.7 Employee Net Promotor Score
- 15.1% Female ratio in the workforce
- 17% of straff tranied (via e-learning) in Code of Conduct during 2021
- 100% of staff signed Code of Conduct during 20021
- 58.8 % of prioritised suppliers completed the self-assessment questionnaire
- 84.3% of prioritised suppliers that completed the questionnaire has agreeed to Supplier Code of Conduct
ENRX is dedicated to protecting the environment and fighting against climate change. Through our expertise and technology, we aim to be a partner who can assist and advice our customers on how to make the manufacture and maintenance of metal products a clean and green process.
- Energy use and GHG emissionsin use phase
- Resource efficiency
- Safe and durable products
- Impact of end-product andcustomer activities
RESOURCE EFFICIENT PRODUCTION
ENRX supports the shift towards sustainable growth via a resourceefficient, low-carbon economy. The energy transition will continue to increase in importance as investors prioritise environmental, social and governance factors, and customers should feel secure that our products are manufactured and distributed sustainably and responsibly.
- Energy efficiency and GHG emissions at production sites
- Resource efficiency at production sites
- GHG emissions from transportation
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
As a global company, ENRX sees daily evidence of the benefits of diversity and cooperation across borders, cultures and skill sets, and is a strong believer in equal rights and opportunities for all. We bring our dedication to safe working conditions one step further, as our induction heating solutions contribute to a safer and better working environment.
- Employee health and safety
- Employee satisfaction
- Labour and human rights at production sites
ETHICAL BUSINESS CONDUCT
All employees base their daily work and behaviour on the company values – respectful, reliable, cooperative and passionate. The values make sure that we follow the laws, act honourably, provide qualitative and reliable products and services to our customers, and serve our customers in the best possible way wherever they are located.
- Bribery and corruption
A RESPONSIBLE AND ROBUST SUPPLY CHAIN
ENRX is part of a major global industry and operates in a premium market segment, with many of the world’s largest production companies as customers. In this market, there is a strong demand to demonstrate a sustainable supply chain – most particularly so in the automotive industry.
- Environmental and social impact of supplier manufacturing activities
- Conflict minerals
- Establish infrastructure for IoT connectivity and launch digital services.
- Continue the implementation of new design guidelines.
- Keep on launching highly efficient, durable machines ensuring lower energy consumption as well as lower GhG (Greenhouse Gas) emissions.
Resource efficient production
- Continue with certification of production facilities according to ISO 14001 in Germany, China and India (2022) and eventually for all manufacturing plants.
- Consider even more ways to cut carbon dioxide emissions, for example, by having electric vehicles as the preferred choice when buying or leasing company cars.
- Evaluate the investment in LED lighting in Norway for further investments in energy-saving lightning at other premises in the organisation.
- Replace traditional brazing with more eco-friendly oxy-hydrogen technology. The first implementation was done in Romania in 2021
A great place to work
- Continuously improve employee satisfaction (Employee Net Promoter Score > 7).
- Increase the long-term ratio of women in the workforce to 20%.
- Reach the vision of zero workrelated injuries.
- Keep the absentee rate below 2.5%.
- Future-proof company profiling for attracting the best talent.
Ethical business conduct
- Train at least 50% of the workforce in the Code of Conduct in 2022.
- Train the remainder of the workforce in 2023.
A responsible and robust supply chain
- Stronger demands on suppliers to contribute to an eco-friendlier production chain.
- Ensure that 100% of suppliers have signed the Supplier Code of Conduct before the end of 2022.
- Ensure that 100% of prioritised suppliers have completed the self-assessment questionnaire before the end of 2022.