As Global HR Manager in ENRX you will be in charge of developing a resource pool of future leaders within the group and build long term training for excellence in leadership and management. In addition, you will maintain and further develop an incentive structure supporting financial targets as well as driving personal growth.
It is essential to build close, cooperative relationships with members of the Executive Committee, company managements and personnel within ENRX Group. The role reports to CFO and will work closely with the Group management as well as local management in Europe, Asia and North America.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Developing competitive advantages by ensuring that the local management has the right leadership skills and understand the Group strategy and their own role in fulfilling it
- Advising in the ENRX organizational development to accommodate growth, digitalization (AI), and future competence requirements
- Positioning ENRX as a highly attractive organization for competent and motivated talents/employees
- Carrying out recruitment for Group positions and overseeing recruitment of local management positions
- Accountability for HR policies, procedures, and business contracts
- Managing intricate cases pertaining Group standards and local legislation
- Overseeing the global bonus scheme and development in salary and personnel cost
The ideal candidate should possess management experience and ability to work strategically, as well as an entrepreneurial mindset. Experience from international industry groups is highly advantageous. A relevant higher education degree, preferably within HR, organizational management or/and economics, is expected.
For more information, please reach out to Frode Hepsø Johansson at 992 21 300, or Patrick Gjønnes at 410 42 063. We encourage interested candidates to submit their CV and application promptly, as we are reviewing submissions on an ongoing basis. All inquiries will be treated with confidentiality.