As Supply Chain Manager in ENRX you will manage and optimize supply chain processes, within and across production sites to ensure capital- and cost-effectiveness while maintaining high level of customer service.
This role entails responsibility for both the Norwegian and the Group’s supply chain operations. It is essential to build close, cooperative relationships with the Norwegian management group, Group management, local management and supply chain management in ENRX Group. The position reports to Managing Director ENRX Norway and the Group CFO.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement supply chain strategies aligned with company goals.
- Oversee the production planning, procurement, inventory management, logistics and distribution to improve efficiency.
- Facilitate coordination across various departments to ensure the smooth integration of supply chain operations with business activities.
- Integrate supply chain processes with a modularized production system, ensuring flexibility and efficiency in production, while securing on-time customer deliveries
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements related to supply chain operations.
- Lead, mentor, and develop the supply chain team
The ideal candidate should possess significant experience in global industrial supply chain management, preferably with a background in managing production networks across multiple countries.
Experience in modular production of complex products will be advantageous. A relevant higher education degree, particularly in supply chain management, engineering, or economics, is expected. Place of work will be in Skien, Norway.
For further information please contact Frode Hepsø Johansson, ph. 992 21 300, or Patrick Gjønnes, ph. 410 42 063. Submit your CV with application as soon as possible. We are reviewing applications continuously. All inquiries are treated confidential.