Induction technology is changing the game in manufacturing and warehousing worldwide. ENRX drives the market forward with rail and floor systems for wireless inductive charging and contactless power supply. Orders are flowing in, and we have many projects to be carried out. We need someone who can support the planning and execution of projects for our operations and R&D department. Maybe you?
What the job is about
- Manage and sustain planning & resource data entry into Easy Redmine and other relevant software systems
- Create work templates and presentations in support of project management and department management.
- Support in creation of requirements and technical project documentation
- Support the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables on internal projects in collaboration with project managers.
- Monitor and frequently report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
What we ask from you
- You are structured, solution-oriented, and have a pro-active attitude
- You enjoy teamwork, but also have the ability to work independently
- You communicate well with others (English spoken and written is mandatory) and are able to build trust with teammates
- You are curious, collaborative, and enjoy acquiring new knowledge
What you get
- Exciting world-leading technology and international customers
- Innovative team in a growing business segment
- A good and inclusive work environment with excellent development opportunities
- Competitive salary and employment conditions
- Your place of work will be in 79588 Efringen-Kirchen which is strategically located in Germany nearby the borders to Switzerland and France
If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].
Please send your application to [email protected] with the heading "Project Assistant" by 31.08.2023 at the latest.
We look forward to hearing from you!
ENRX IPT GmbH – Im Martelacker 14/1 – 79588 Efringen-Kirchen - Germany